M: 45"x22" (Ex: Toyota, Tacoma)
L: 66” x 26” (Ex: Ford, F-150)
INSTALLATION FEE is NOT included in the price.
PLEASE MEASURE your tailgate size before order!
If you have different size, please select close size(M or L) for your tailgate, then type your measurement with your vehicle's name and brand. We will customize for you. (If the changes is ±5", free of charge.)
If it's bigger/smaller than our standard sizes, it may increase/decrese price. Please ask us more details.
HP (High Performance)
Air release. High Performance Adhesive Vinyl is a 3 mil calendered PVC media with pressure sensitive and removable adhesive backing for easy installation. The conformability of this film is suitable for long term flat applications. UV printing enables longer-lasting usage.
Air release. This is a 2mil film vehicle wrap that has non-visible air release channels for fast, easy, and bubble-free installation. This long-term durable and removable cast film offers new technology that has superior conformability and lifting resistance, making it perfect for vehicle wraps with deep channels or concave areas.
• Air release
• High resolution digitally printed
• Usage: Indoor or Outdoor; Waterproof and UV safe that will last for years
• The laminate is 3M Scotchcal Gloss Overlaminate 8518
• A 2-mil film that enhances gloss and provide additional ultraviolet and durable physical protection.
• Material Options: 3M IJ 180Cv3
• Lamination: 2 mil 3M Lamination
• Pick up available only in Santa Clarita, CA for now.
• International shipping is also available.(addidional) Please ask us at email@example.com before order.
• Supported languages: English, Japanese, and French.
• If you are interested in representing us, please click here.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
US FLAG TAILGATE VINYL v.3 (GRAY)
This product is made to order, it will take minimum 2 days to create before ship.
Work in progress, stay tuned.